Harley Davidson Night Rod Special!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need one...Does anyone here know of any good deals on the Night Rod Special? (Model VRSCDX) :( ..please? ...anyone?

2008-harley-davidson-vrscdx-v-rod-006.jpg

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, I was looking at the V-Rod Muscle today at the dealership...for $20k LOL...they ARE nice...just too expensive for a first bike

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, any Harley is too expensive for a first bike...except a girly Sportster. =)

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sportsters are for house wives who want to ride next to their husband and endanger them both at every turn....

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sportsters are for house wives who want to ride next to their husband and endanger them both at every turn....

lol!!

I like the sportser because it doesnt look like your typical Harley..it looks like it has performance, yet..not a ricer

...I think Harleys are ugly as hell...and I think anyone that rides a bike with a massive shield in the front, a radio, or ape hanger handle bars should be shot and killed on the spot...that **** is so stupid looking...

What a JOKE! This guy might as well not even be riding a bike...
1798289909_ea1fc7126b.jpg

And this bike is ugly as shit...and the guy looks just as stupid as the bike...riding it like some 6 year old girl on her big wheels...Im surprised he doesnt have pink tassels hanging from the bars...
Ape%20Hangers%20(2).jpg

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Custom Motorcycles with longer bars like Custom&Blacks avatar are pretty much the only exception...because the entire bike is usually custom and it all flows together nicely...

either way, I want my damn VRSCDX!!!! With drag bars ;)

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To defend the radio equiped harleys, my dad had a Black 09 Streetglide in his collection once, and I loveddd that thing, I could ride it cross country so easily if I wanted to, pure comfort....I used to think the same as you, untill I rode it.

The Chopper in my Avitar is one of my Pop's choppers, he's got 3 choppers and a Screamin Eagle Harley. Funny shit was when I turned 18 and bought a GSX-R750, he told me I would kill myself..blah blah blah, now he has 4 bikes...

270.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019