Hankook Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Landshark

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Hankook Ventus ST RH06 tires. I'm in the market for a new set and it is between these or the Bridgestone Deuler Alenza that came on the Yukon. Let me know any likes or dislikes either first hand or from someone you know. Not sure it matters but I have an 07 SLT 4wd with factory 20's. Thanks! Glad we have a new place to discuss these things. Thank you whoever had a hand in the new site.

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know some people who have the hankook's on their trailblazers. they have commented on how the tires stick like glue to the road and give a quiet and comfortable ride and also have shown little wear.

size's they have are 265/50/20 and 265/40/22

quick66ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 56,000 on the stock Bridgestone Deuler Alenza's and just had to replace one as the sidewall split. I am amazed at how well these things are wearing. I know they have a treadwear rating of 700 but damn. I think they will dry rot before they need replaced due to tread wear. The price was steep but I think I am gonna stay with the Bridgestone's.
I have always been a fan of Yokohama and ran them on my Trailblazer SS ( Spec X ) with great results.

Mike

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
You probably know this already, but on www.discounttire.com you can read hundreds of reviews on all tires. I have had Hankook tires before but only on an Acura. I have to say I was not impressed.

I woulod look towards Bridgestone, Nitto, BFG, or Michellin

OP
OP
L

Landshark

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I know I will like the Bridgestones because that's what I've been driving on. I was just looking for something with a more aggressive look. I have read the reviews for the Hankooks on different sites and most of them had nothing but good things to say. I was just hoping to get some real opinions from people who could answer questions if I had any.
Thanks again!

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I know I will like the Bridgestones because that's what I've been driving on. I was just looking for something with a more aggressive look. I have read the reviews for the Hankooks on different sites and most of them had nothing but good things to say. I was just hoping to get some real opinions from people who could answer questions if I had any.
Thanks again!

Have you looked at the Nitto s420? Great tire from what I have heard and a very aggressive looking tread.

bmwman3241

Reaction score
I have about 30,000 miles on my truck, and I need to replace all my tires because my tread is done, and I have a puncture on 1. I went to my local Bridgestone dealer, and they have the same tires I have now, Dueler H/L Alenza in 275/55/R20. They are going to be about $500 per tire.

Does anyone know what the new Denali's come with on their 20's. The tread my dealer has is the 2006 one, and they claim there is no new tread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator