Half a lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are just hauling a lot of weight in the back

There’s one fugging jack hole here in the Lehigh Valley area that has that derr pickemuptruk settin like dat. Rear ended a karr and parked his motor in da bak of seat of a Benz on route 22 yesterday! Laughed my ass off at his sheer brilliance.

Ohh n he changed it from a Tundra to the “Thunda” cause it was rattle can painted black.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guys I saw driving them were up on the steering wheel trying to see over the hood. All the ones I saw LED’s and “weed” tint

They must have front facing cameras... with the seat leaned back and nose up they are definitely looking out the damn sunroof...

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how it looks, it's all about attention. This is why most have their Snap or Insta handles advertised on the window. They need your attention and "likes" to stroke their egos. One moron squatted his truck and that got another moron's attention so he copied because he needed attention. Then that moron's squatted truck caught another's attention and the "me too" movement spreads like ******. Anyone not liking their trucks are just "haters" and these moron's feed off the Hater-Ade because it's still attention. If you ever have the pleasure of being next to one at a traffic light, I can almost guarantee you that they will be doing one of two things, or both: craning their neck to take a quick inventory of who all around them is looking at them and/or checking their phone for new "likes" and followers.

I get that all car guys do dumb things growing up. But we grow out of it and learn from it. The difference in my generation was that we didn't do (many) things that were dangerous to ourselves and others and made the vehicle a burden to drive. Squatters will be the first to assert that they can see perfectly fine day or night and that their truck handles just as well or better.

Mechanically, I see terrible alignment angles, useless headlights and horrible aerodynamics. They should hope to not have oil consumption problems because they'll never be able to get even a half-assed accurate reading if they ever bother to check the oil level.

Functionally, I see it being a real PITA to get in and out with the doors always trying to swing closed. The rear hatch has to get in the way as well.

Posting on a forum or (worse) Facebook pics and comments of your disdain for these is only fueling them because it's attention. Ignore the idiots.

/old man rant