Guess what this is...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A gun is a good form of PROTECTION...I dont believe it should be used as an aggressive weapon though.

When your upstairs and some thugs from the next town decide to break into your house at night because you have nice cars...you cant hide behind a locked wooden door till the cops come....you protect your wife and childeren with a gun.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Had he walked up to his truck prior to them breaking his window a gun very well could have resolved the situation. Proper judgement is critical for a gun owner but I doubt you see that as you've already made up your mind on the subject. There is rarely a middle ground on this matter which makes these discussions even more difficult. You dislike guns and vow to never hold one again while I spend much of my day in close proximity to one, not going anywhere with this topic lol.

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
I live by these famous words...

"Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it"

"Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A gun is a good form of PROTECTION...I dont believe it should be used as an aggressive weapon though.

if that were the mentality of all people, maybe i could live with them, but it's not, guns are used way more often for retaliation, than defense.

and i understand using one to defend a life, but it should never be used to defend an inanimate object, which again, seems to be the common attitude of most who have them.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe a person has the right to defend their life/property.

If someone breaks into your house to steal stuff, I believe you have the right to defend your property and yourself at the same time... I'm not saying its ok to knock them down, put the gun to their face and pull the trigger...but I believe you have the right to defend your life accomplishments.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score

If someone breaks into your house to steal stuff, I believe you have the right to defend your property and yourself at the same time... I'm not saying its ok to knock them down, put the gun to their face and pull the trigger...but I believe you have the right to defend your life accomplishments.

:word:

If they are trying to steal my stuff they are a threat to me and who ever is with me. Now if they break in or try to steal something and give up or run away and you shoot them you are breakign the law.

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score

why? that's what insurance is for... not many thieves want to steal your irreplaceable items such as photos or home movies.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A person that breaks into someones home and steals stuff...is not a good person.

I wish people like that didnt exist...I dont see any reason possible to defend their actions....ever

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I don't care what the person is doing in my house but he damn sure knows he shouldn't be there in the first place. Who is to say I don't save a person's life by hospitalizing some ******* that would have broken into their house next? When my life is threatened I will not be in the position of a victim and will do what is required to protect myself and others I care for by any means necessary. I will not be on the news because some ******* shot me and I wasn't prepared. I feel this is a logical decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts