Guess what this is...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i dont have a gun, but i chopped 3 inches off a wooden bat and drilled it hollow.. HAha and painted it blue, it sits under my seat. just in case i wanna play some baseball.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol...I love how MOB had to post a pic of the $4,000 luggage hahaha ;)

Im pleased with the new stores we've added to our mall since I left to Iraq....
Burberry, Louis Vuitton, True Religion..and the local Auto Assault Rifle shop! :)

(jk about the rifle shop in the mall lol...but it'd be kool...I'd pick up an M4)

Im going to put smoke grenades in my truck for protection (thats not a lie...give me a few months, I'll post the pics) ...I gotta build a custom mount for them first!

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

btw...I dont believe in violence...Im a peaceful person...like a hippie...just...not as ugly...or lame lol...and I like beef! :D

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
damn i didnt see that there when i drove the g-ride lol
Cuz I had treats in the console, don't want to get pulled over with both just one or the other. You should drive it now, ****** scoots with the longtubes and smaller tires.

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont like to drag up old stuff, but i have been watching

THIS THREAD

and it's a perfect example of what i was trying to show in this thread. You wonder why all non Americans think that Americans think the solution to everything is a gun... 90% of the solutions in that post involved a gun or 3.

i feel for the guy that got jacked, but honestly, a gun wont solve shit, it'll just put him behind bars, instead of the criminals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700