Greetings!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nappers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Greetings gang,

Nappers here, not a huge contributer but when TF went down, didn't go back for a while and got back early today and got a PM from Shaggy!

Here I am, lurking as most of my questions are answered lurking and searching about!

About me:

Name is Aaron. Hang out on Meguiarsonline A LOT and have detailing down pretty good using their products and their products pretty much only so you will see me recommend their products a lot.....

15 years as a Correctional Deputy, rank of Corporal (Training Officer), good job, have plenty of clients.....

I like GM trucks, I have a 2000 GMC Yukon SLE (I know, nothing flashy) and a '64 Chevy C-10, transplanted 350, granny 4 speed and it has a burned valve at the moment.

I'm a good christian boy who believes in God and my signature once set up will reveal that :)

I love to go fishing with my family and have a fishing pole for all sorts of critters. Want to go deer hunting with my stepson but the laws in California are so corny compared to Oregon where I grew up.....Hunters safety????? I go to range every quarter with my department......Sheesh! I know gun safety!

Married, 5 kids, oldest is 21, youngest is 13.....

I have done a few forum helps with screen shots for the gang at Meguiarsonline to help with their forum and if you all need help with that, I can do that!

Good to be back with a new site and familiar faces!

L8R

Aaron

Last edited:

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am also a huge fan of Meguiars, that is all I use on my cars, Love the stuff!! When I wax it is always about a 5 step wax starting with the claybar to cleaner, polish, and so on, oh how do you like the new NXT stuff?

Christian here as well. Got 4 little ones oldest will be 7 in july- youngest is 4 weeks

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother

BOSS

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score