Gray NBS door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just picked up a new project. I'm looking for a pair of painted Gray NBS door handles for the driver and passenger side. I only need 2, but I do need them both to have a key hole. Thanks in advance.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Red_Raider Just my .02. Mine is an LS, so there was no color matching from the factory. I eBayed what needed replacing, ordered the paint and the paint shop color matched everything perfectly for me. Handles, mirrors, bumpers, grill, appliqués, etc...

If you want to go at it yourself http://www.automotivetouchup.com this is where I got all my paint from and it matches every time. Be it a spray can or a quart for the bigger projects. I have done some smaller things myself with their rattle can and clear coat. Matches the OEM paint every time.

OP
OP
Red_Raider

Red_Raider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I might try this if I can't find anything in the next couple of weeks. I had bought a set off of eBay but the seller sent me gold instead of gray. He then proceeded to tell me even though a vehicle shows to have a certain paint code, I never know when it might have been painted a different color. The kicker to it all was the pictures were for a grey Tahoe and the gold handles came from the Avalanche that was pictured in the background.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some from my 05 z71 Tahoe replaced mine with the chrome oem esky ones. Pm me if you're still looking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz