Google Maps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris80

Reaction score
My google maps is struggling to keep up. Anyone else having issues? I have an update prompt, but avoid them like the plague.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My google maps is struggling to keep up. Anyone else having issues? I have an update prompt, but avoid them like the plague.
Need more details besides “google maps struggling to keep up.” That is not a very descriptive way to describe your issue. Suggest:

-Describe what you are doing (buttons pressed, order you press them in, whether you have active data plan or not, etc)
-Describe what is working or not working and how it is behaving vs what you think it should be doing.
-Describe the steps that another would use to attempt to reproduce the issue you are having.

OP
OP
chris80

chris80

Reaction score
I agree. My apologies. For the last couple weeks, my google maps has been lagging and even freezing during routes. I default to carplay utilizing my apple maps. Is anyone else having similar issues with google maps speed and reliability?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo