Good Deal Spotters' Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I'm not being sarcastic, this is a really good deal imo
Get over it dude, you're taking shit too seriously. There is no reason for you to get offended. if I wanted to tell you to go **** yourself, I wouldn't do it with an emoji. No need to troll me, no need to troll the thread.

Guess what; this is an automotive website, and some people are looking for automobiles. You don't know what EVERY PERSON ON THIS WEBSITE is looking for. You don't know if we have members in businesses that help us that this might help. You don't know if a member's friend of a friend mentioned something that they were looking for. I'm even putting in a picture, the description, and the link so you don't need to click unless you want the full details. Then theres this:

Not affiliated with any of these, just what I see come up in my daily searches. Some square body love today. (If you're looking for something, I might keep my out).
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/good-deal-spotters-thread.31920/page-61#post-1303287

I've even asked if anyone is looking for anything specific... Seriously dude, you're being that one person who goes looking for problems, and then acting like a child about it.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Are we still talking about this? I'm good if your good buddy, I already forgot about it. [emoji1666]

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/sun-city-1999-chevy-tahoe-show-car/6799691970.html
1999 Chevy Tahoe (show car) - $8000 (Menifee)

00J0J_lyOb4Kqs1F1_1200x900.jpg

I'm only posting this one because there is no Dis-like button..

That has to be the ugliest truck I’ve ever seen

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get over it dude, you're taking shit too seriously. There is no reason for you to get offended. if I wanted to tell you to go **** yourself, I wouldn't do it with an emoji. No need to troll me, no need to troll the thread.

Guess what; this is an automotive website, and some people are looking for automobiles. You don't know what EVERY PERSON ON THIS WEBSITE is looking for. You don't know if we have members in businesses that help us that this might help. You don't know if a member's friend of a friend mentioned something that they were looking for. I'm even putting in a picture, the description, and the link so you don't need to click unless you want the full details. Then theres this:

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/good-deal-spotters-thread.31920/page-61#post-1303287

I've even asked if anyone is looking for anything specific... Seriously dude, you're being that one person who goes looking for problems, and then acting like a child about it.
Are we still talking about this? I'm good if your good buddy, I already forgot about it. [emoji1666]

George-Costanza-Im-out.gif

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not affiliated with any of these, just what I see come up in my daily searches. Some square body love today. (If you're looking for something, I might keep my out).
I missed a word, but I figured everyone knew what I meant.... If you're looking for something, I might keep my ***** out. :Jedi:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well there could have been a little nicer way to say what you wanted to say then to tell me to go **** myself.
I simply asked if we could post a little more content that just vehicles.

You can go **** yourself too. I would say have a nice day, but mehh.......
:yaoface2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17