Good brand of shorty headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Venom

Reaction score
im very new here. I have a 2001 Chevy tahoe LT 145k i put a k&n intake with a flowmaster force 2 cat back system. Didn’t want anything to loud and I think it’s just right. I was looking for decent headers and tune to go alone with I was think the bbk headers but not sure and as for a tune I havnt got a clue. Any advice?

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bbk is probably good. pacesetter/summjt racing headers you could have some fitment issues. they are a solid built header but dont always want to bolt up to the stock exhaust correctly. cheapo headers (just pick one at random) and your 50 50. there are a bunch of good brands out there and with headers i definitely say you pay for what you get. i still haven't gotten around to a tune myself but you cant have as many people on the forum give positive reviews on black bear without them being good. so for a tune i vote black bear.

OP
OP
Venom

Venom

Reaction score
bbk is probably good. pacesetter/summjt racing headers you could have some fitment issues. they are a solid built header but dont always want to bolt up to the stock exhaust correctly. cheapo headers (just pick one at random) and your 50 50. there are a bunch of good brands out there and with headers i definitely say you pay for what you get. i still haven't gotten around to a tune myself but you cant have as many people on the forum give positive reviews on black bear without them being good. so for a tune i vote black bear.
Okay cool thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907