Best Tuner for ‘04 Yukon 5.3(L59?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Police428

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just recently got into the sound of preformacne with these body styles of GMC/Chevrolet/Cadillac. After reading up on them and seeing the potential of the 5.3L V8. I want to get mine tuned, as I have already got a Flowmaster cat-back exhaust, and a K&N cold air intake. To me I want more out of it…but I don’t have the time to change out a cam, manifolds or add a power adder. So hence why needing a tune.

My question is that what is the best tuner out there that can get the best bang for my buck?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

As @Tonyrodz stated, many folks here use Black Bear Performance for their tunes.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just recently got into the sound of preformacne with these body styles of GMC/Chevrolet/Cadillac. After reading up on them and seeing the potential of the 5.3L V8. I want to get mine tuned, as I have already got a Flowmaster cat-back exhaust, and a K&N cold air intake. To me I want more out of it…but I don’t have the time to change out a cam, manifolds or add a power adder. So hence why needing a tune.

My question is that what is the best tuner out there that can get the best bang for my buck?
Welcome to the forum, we would be happy to help with a tune. Give us a call 877-809-4070

Stonefort

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you interested in tuning it yourself and want to put the time in to DIY, you totally can! I suggest looking up "goat rope garage" on youtube and watch his gen3 tuning videos if interested in DIY. I am into tuning so I enjoy researching it. Spending a lot of time on it myself is enjoyable to me and so not a big deal.

If you are not into it..... then it's prolly not worth your time. Plus Black Bear will take care of you! Lot's of folks use them on this site and from what I have read they do an awesome job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys