gonna have to sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kinda a feeler thread. really hate to have to sell this thing, i love my hoe more and more everyday. but there are some things you have to do that you really dont want to. i have a price in mind but what do you guys think? 2002 181,*** miles, cloth 3rd row. and a shit ton of mods
2002 tahoe ls
5.3 4wd
Lowered 5/6.5-7 front: 22x9.5 american racing 601 maxim with 285/45/22, new hubs, belltech spindles2500 hd torsion keys, flipped upper a arms, flipped sway bar, new ball joints, z-71 bump stops cut and drilled, new tie rods inner and outter, New pittman arm, New torsion bar cross member bushings, belltech camber kit, new sway bar end links, new belltech street performer lowering shocks,
Rear: 22x9.5 American racing 601 maxim with 285/45/22, rear hardware kit, free travel mod, street performer shocks, custom 6" coil springs with 1/2 coil cut, shock extenders, lower control arm relocation brackets, sway bar relocation kit, spohn adjustable pan hard bar, Firestone helper bags. New rotors and brakes.
Exterior: wheels plasti dipped white, hd hood, custom hd grille plasti dipped white, ss bumper cover, rear bumper plasti dipped white, custom Bumper cover grille inserts, custom fog lights in Bumper cover, aftermarket clear with black background headlights and signals, hid heads, hi, and fogs. 6 hi mod, Led daytime running lights, puddle lights, tag lights. Custom smooth vent caps, Smoked led taillights, debadged, demolded, roof rack delete, antenna mod/delete, hitch delete, 2007-2013 running boards, added SS emblems. Front doors 30% tint, all others factory tint. 17" spare tire.
Interior: cloth, 3rd row, rear AC, led interior light, blue led gauge cluster lights, white gauge overlay, aftermarket front and rear door speakers, new blinker switch.
Eng and trans: 5.3, hp tune, spectra cold air intake, new plugs. New battery, New alternator, new water pump, new fuel pump
Transmission: corvette servo
flowmaster, 4 note cadillac horns,
Body: couple small dings, Roof has some hail damage all other hail damage has been fixed, passenger side rear door rocker has some damage, right rear door been replaced,
Extra parts: factory torsion bar keys, front brake pads, brake pedal bushing, rear view camera, New fog lights.
Parts it could use: front left brake caliper, windshield wiper motor, windshield cracked this winter at the bottom, not in line of sight,
830D3AA2-810F-4C38-B108-7F397EFCDD5E_zps2akjv24u.jpg

Last edited:

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kinda a feeler thread. really hate to have to sell this thing, i love my hoe more and more everyday. but there are some things you have to do that you really dont want to. i have a price in mind but what do you guys think? 2002 181,*** miles, cloth 3rd row. and a shit ton of mods
2002 tahoe ls
5.3 4wd
Lowered 5/6.5-7 front: 22x9.5 american racing 601 maxim with 285/45/22, new hubs, belltech spindles2500 hd torsion keys, flipped upper a arms, flipped sway bar, new ball joints, z-71 bump stops cut and drilled, new tie rods inner and outter, New pittman arm, New torsion bar cross member bushings, belltech camber kit, new sway bar end links, new belltech street performer lowering shocks,
Rear: 22x9.5 American racing 601 maxim with 285/45/22, rear hardware kit, free travel mod, street performer shocks, custom 6" coil springs with 1/2 coil cut, shock extenders, lower control arm relocation brackets, sway bar relocation kit, spohn adjustable pan hard bar, Firestone helper bags. New rotors and brakes.
Exterior: wheels plasti dipped white, hd hood, custom hd grille plasti dipped white, ss bumper cover, rear bumper plasti dipped white, custom Bumper cover grille inserts, custom fog lights in Bumper cover, aftermarket clear with black background headlights and signals, hid heads, hi, and fogs. 6 hi mod, Led daytime running lights, puddle lights, tag lights. Custom smooth vent caps, Smoked led taillights, debadged, demolded, roof rack delete, antenna mod/delete, hitch delete, 2007-2013 running boards, added SS emblems. Front doors 30% tint, all others factory tint. 17" spare tire.
Interior: cloth, 3rd row, rear AC, led interior light, blue led gauge cluster lights, white gauge overlay, aftermarket front and rear door speakers, new blinker switch.
Eng and trans: 5.3, hp tune, spectra cold air intake, new plugs. New battery, New alternator, new water pump, new fuel pump
Transmission: corvette servo
flowmaster, 4 note cadillac horns,
Body: couple small dings, Roof has some hail damage all other hail damage has been fixed, passenger side rear door rocker has some damage, right rear door been replaced,
Extra parts: factory torsion bar keys, front brake pads, brake pedal bushing, rear view camera, New fog lights.
Parts it could use: front left brake caliper, windshield wiper motor, windshield cracked this winter at the bottom, not in line of sight,
830D3AA2-810F-4C38-B108-7F397EFCDD5E_zps2akjv24u.jpg

I'd price it right at 10000. 4x4 trucks usually hold thier value because everyone wants it fit the winter/off road. When i totalled my Denali, i got roughly 15 grand with over 200k miles. Since your trick is pretty much custom, your best bet finding a seller wouldbe a person who has similar taste, seeing how your truck isnt stock. If it were stock id place it between 6-8k with the mileage, according to kbb and nada.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks that you feel like you have to sell :( If it was me selling I'd start by listing it at $12k with detailed pics of all the things you've done showing their condition. Anyone knowing what they are looking at will know their value. If there are no bites at that price then I'd slowly lower it. Obviously, it's a little too far along to return to stock and part out the mods LOL

OP
OP
boozer

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks that you feel like you have to sell :( If it was me selling I'd start by listing it at $12k with detailed pics of all the things you've done showing their condition. Anyone knowing what they are looking at will know their value. If there are no bites at that price then I'd slowly lower it. Obviously, it's a little too far along to return to stock and part out the mods LOL

That's about what I was thinking. And cause I hate to part with it, Lmfao

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Depends I guess where u live. Cuz if I were to sell my 2002 Tahoe with 145k with all my mods and rims n stuff I'd get like 7-8k here in Michigan

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks! It looks so good man. Great looking ride. Must have been a hell of an experience.

OP
OP
boozer

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it sucks real bad. its been super fun to build and learn so much. sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward though. i will have another one day!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what are you getting to replace it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo