Gmos-100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGARZA2213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got done putting in a Kenwood DDX470 in my dads 03 Z71, and I gotta say, this new GMOS-100 is awesome! They fixed a lot of the issues, the buzzing noise at low volume is gone.

Perhaps the most notable thing about the GMOS-100 is that it allows you to retain RSE, if your truck came with it, as well as your steering wheel controls. It is a little pricey, but I am going to put one in my truck just to get my RSE back, and to get my steering wheel controls.

I just thought I'd share, I was pretty impressed......

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you go to their website it doesn't come up unless you search for the part

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just purchased a pioneer avh-x5500bhs and ordered a gmos-100 with it should be getting it on friday hopefully

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got done putting in a Kenwood DDX470 in my dads 03 Z71, and I gotta say, this new GMOS-100 is awesome! They fixed a lot of the issues, the buzzing noise at low volume is gone.

Perhaps the most notable thing about the GMOS-100 is that it allows you to retain RSE, if your truck came with it, as well as your steering wheel controls. It is a little pricey, but I am going to put one in my truck just to get my RSE back, and to get my steering wheel controls.

I just thought I'd share, I was pretty impressed......

So the RSE works just like before, except with the aftermarket radio? How much did it run?

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed mine today impressed with it so far just alot of wires though. only thing i didn't like is that it doesn't use the onstar mic for the blue tooth.

OP
OP
J

JGARZA2213

Full Access Member
Reaction score

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm having problems with my chimes got the volume all the way up on the gmos and can barely hear it. but everything else works fine. convenient cause everything is in one box only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn