GMC weather mat color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuliesBeast

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2021 Yukon with dark walnut/slate interior. I want to buy some GMC all weather mats but do not know what color would be considered “standard” with my interior - black, teak or ash gray.

Does anyone know what color is standard?

21SLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bumping this with the same question… which color GMC floor liners match the dark walnut / slate interior?

Duke71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you ever buy any? I have same interior and dealer said very dark atmosphere, GMC parts chat says Teak. More availablility in teak but not sure which is right color?

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the teak/shale interior and as the above poster said, the mats are brown. If you look at your door sills that say Denali/Yukon and the cargo sill in the rear, the mats match that color.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right, but I see his confusion...

There seem to be 3 colors of floor liners:
Teak
Very Dark Ash Grey
Black

It is easy to figure out for the Denali Trims:
Light Shale/Teak = Teak Liner
Very Dark Ash Grey/Dark Walnut = Very Dark Ash Grey Liner
Black = Black Liner.

But OP has the Dark Walnut/Slate color combo on the SLT.
I assume that has Dark Walnut Floor, which is a dark chocolate brown -- darker than teak.
Man, bud, not sure exactly how to help you, need to know for sure what color the carpet is...can't believe the dealer can't help you?

I might lean toward the very dark atmosphere, it appears to be dark brown from the pic, which I think would match.

I did notice if I put my VIN in the GMC accessories store, it only presented me w/ the option for Teak Floor Liners...and this matches my interior of Light Shale/Teak. Maybe put your vin in the accessories store, and trust the answer?

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its super weird, right? I found this pic online and it looks like those are oem mats in dark brown but there was no other info

Attachments

• F1D77529-CE30-4408-87EC-E436713D405D.jpeg
    F1D77529-CE30-4408-87EC-E436713D405D.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 12

Duke71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Right, but I see his confusion...

There seem to be 3 colors of floor liners:
Teak
Very Dark Ash Grey
Black

It is easy to figure out for the Denali Trims:
Light Shale/Teak = Teak Liner
Very Dark Ash Grey/Dark Walnut = Very Dark Ash Grey Liner
Black = Black Liner.

But OP has the Dark Walnut/Slate color combo on the SLT.
I assume that has Dark Walnut Floor, which is a dark chocolate brown -- darker than teak.
Man, bud, not sure exactly how to help you, need to know for sure what color the carpet is...can't believe the dealer can't help you?

I might lean toward the very dark atmosphere, it appears to be dark brown from the pic, which I think would match.

I did notice if I put my VIN in the GMC accessories store, it only presented me w/ the option for Teak Floor Liners...and this matches my interior of Light Shale/Teak. Maybe put your vin in the accessories store, and trust the answer?
Something is weird when I put in my vin number. First of all it says I have a diesel, which I don’t. And then it gives me both the very dark atmosphere (but only first and second row MATS are available, not liners. And no other rows ) but it also gives me the black and very dark ash gray. So I don’t know.

Duke71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ended up buying the weather tech floor liners in Cocoa. They seem to match pretty good. Not as perfect as the OEM probably would , but since they are not available I think these look decent. 4245FB8F-D8EC-4E3E-A30A-B2E8BAD22469.jpeg2FCA12A5-CE94-4104-9AFD-166E370BDC17.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firstcaddy