GMC Hunter Metallic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this color in person? Some dealers are classifying it as "green", but it doesn't look very green in pictures to me. Trying to get a feel for what this looks like in person.

24683813622x640.jpg

24683813378x640.jpg

ABNLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw an Acadia yesterday in this color. It changes from light to dark depending on the angle. From a distance it doesn't look green, however, when up close it has green and blue metal flake in it. I thought it was a very attractive color. Definitely on my short list for options on a new Denali.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this color in person? Some dealers are classifying it as "green", but it doesn't look very green in pictures to me. Trying to get a feel for what this looks like in person.

24683813622x640.jpg

24683813378x640.jpg

Yes, I have. I live in Houston, and a couple dealers had this color a few weeks back. It's not very green. I would call it a grayish green -- like gray with a green tint. It looks more green when the sun hits it right.

We really liked the color. We were torn between midnight blue and hunter metallic -- we settled on hunter metallic and ordered it after seeing them both in person.

sheltn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, I have. I live in Houston, and a couple dealers had this color a few weeks back. It's not very green. I would call it a grayish green -- like gray with a green tint. It looks more green when the sun hits it right.

We really liked the color. We were torn between midnight blue and hunter metallic -- we settled on hunter metallic and ordered it after seeing them both in person.

I agree with the above description. It’s more of a dark metallic grey in the shade but the green shows up in the sun. It’s pretty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins