GM ACCEPTED ORDER?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordrebel55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We finally got a TPW of 6/13 after ordering in early January. This crap is for the birds.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just texted and my order was built!
Nice. Im still waiting for my dealer to get an allotment for mine let alone get accepted and built. I am going to plan on it going to be a MY23 at this point. And maybe have it built and delivered by next summer

JeffTahoe

Reaction score
Placed an order for a 22 Tahoe LT with the Signature package on 4/26. It was entered into the system and accepted by 4/28. Current TPW is 6/13. Was also able to get Supplier pricing.

Rick10Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So if you order the black rims and they are dealer installed., what comes on the truck from factory? And who keeps those factory wheels? Its seems for $3500, the car owner should get both the oem rims and then new ones installed?

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if you order the black rims and they are dealer installed., what comes on the truck from factory? And who keeps those factory wheels? Its seems for $3500, the car owner should get both the oem rims and then new ones installed?
They ship with steelies as place holders.

pruittatl

Reaction score
They ship with steelies as place holders.
Are all wheel options put on at the dealer when it arrives? We ordered it with the 22 inch black wheels but wife is still iffy if she wants those or the 22 inch "standard" denali aluminum wheels. (forgot the proper names for them)..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne