GM ACCEPTED ORDER?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texdive

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Keep us updated when you get the TPW. My order finally got accepted Monday and now waiting on the TPW.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order has been officially accepted for 3 weeks now. No official TPD yet, but the dealer says that it is tentative for 3/7-3/14. I guess we will see.

Kempy17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My order has been officially accepted for 3 weeks now. No official TPD yet, but the dealer says that it is tentative for 3/7-3/14. I guess we will see.
Great news!!! I’m new here and wanted to let you know I have really appreciated you posting the constraint list each week. Any chance you’ll keep posting those on Thursdays?

dcyy

Reaction score
Wait. 3 weeks from production to delivery?? Really??
Wait. 3 weeks from production to delivery?? Really??
Not to throw a wet blanket over your process but I ordered my Denali the 2nd week of Dec. and was accepted within a week although certain items will have to be retrofitted later and chrome wheels are backordered. Other than that it was delivered to the dealer 3/11

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Not to throw a wet blanket over your process but I ordered my Denali the 2nd week of Dec. and was accepted within a week although certain items will have to be retrofitted later and chrome wheels are backordered. Other than that it was delivered to the dealer 3/11
Your post doesn’t mention when the car was in its TPW. The timeframe from order accepted to delivery is impossible to gauge

dcyy

Reaction score
Your post doesn’t mention when the car was in its TPW. The timeframe from order accepted to delivery is impossible to gauge
Original TPW was 1st week of Jan.-then moved to 3rd week of Jan.Transportation was from Arlington Tx to Lordstown,Oh the to Akron. Total little over 13 weeks

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Where do you get these updates with codes ?

4 places…but you’ll need your order number for places 2, 3 & 4 (your order # is 6 characters long and it’s all letters). This should be provided to you by your dealer.

1. Your dealer - they have access you your event code via GMWorkbench. They may or may not provide this info. If you have a good dealer relationship where they’re updating you along the way you really don’t need to check via 2, 3 or 4

2. Chevy.com - bottom right there’s a chat box. Open it up and type “Representative”. It’ll connect you with a live agent. Give them your order # and ask for a status update. Sometimes they’ll provide you the event code but they also may not. Hit or miss

3. Call their support -1800-222-1020 . They’ll ask for your order # and then just let them know you’d like an order update. They should put you on a hold to get with someone internally. Again - they may or may not give you an event code.

4. Sign up on this forum (link below) and tag Linton23 and ask him for an update and give him your order #. Idk who this guy is but he has access to it somehow and is responsive to all requests pretty quickly

https://www.gminsidenews.com/threads/chevrolet-order-tracking.117663/page-644

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tttterrrr