Getting the first one out of the way..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Beagleman

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear, I have 3 rescues myself. It’s never easy losing a pet.
No kidding, the sad part for me is she is sick, and doesn't understand...... she is the love of my life, and I have no idea how those little animals, beit what ever they are, can get so deep into one's heart....

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had 3 Beagles , on my 3rd one right now, Rosie, but just found out on Friday she has terminal cancer and maybe only be another month or so with me.... heart breaking..... thanks for the warm welcome ............

We lost our Beagle to Addison's disease, she was a great dog and loyal friend. Poor girl was blind the last few months but never complained and got around the house and yard great until the last day. It's never easy, just keep her comfy with lots of lovin'.

Merry Christmas!

OP
OP
Beagleman

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We lost our Beagle to Addison's disease, she was a great dog and loyal friend. Poor girl was blind the last few months but never complained and got around the house and yard great until the last day. It's never easy, just keep her comfy with lots of lovin'.

Merry Christmas!
I plan to do just that, she is getting a few extra treats she likes...and LOTS of kisses.....little talks too.......it is so sad and extremely painful......it seems the love of a Beagle is like no other,, to me anyway.....like I have said before.... damn dogs !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076