Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I know... you are all bitching about how they look yada yada... but you will soon be owning one LOL.

Just sayin’!
I don’t know, GM is losing its loyal customer base with every new model it rolls out. I like the Expedition and navigator more than this redesign. If the new Grand Wagoneer is anything like the Ram, GM will be losing market share daily.
I have been a GM guy from day one but things are changing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obxhoops

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 236369 I don’t care too much for the rear quarter section for a few reasons...

1. I don’t like how they angled the rear passenger glass upward towards the end, thus shrinking the height of the rear cargo area glass and just making the body work look incredibly too big.

2. I don’t like how short the height is of the rear cargo area glass from the side and rear.

3. I most definitely do not like how the top chrome window trim just continues through the painted C Pillar. Looks incredibly cheap.

Is it just me or did Ford copy some of the GM lines for their 2020 model SUV’s and then GM returned the favor?!?! It may grow on me; But only time will tell.

Fingers crossed for the Yukon and Escalade.
Whoa. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. What is with the rear wheel well arch going into the rear door? And keeping the HP @ 420 when the Navigator has 450? Hopefully the Yukon looks better, or I’ll hang on to my 2016 Yukon.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so.....these are all front wheel drive now??, I don't see any rear half axles, nothin.... what gives?

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it. I think the front looks very aggressive and I like that they got rid of that lower damper that came so low to the ground. The front of the Z71 looks like a serious offroad truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas