Fuel filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just bought 1996 Yukon GT and started to restore it. I managed to get AC Delco fuel pump but couldn’t get fuel filter. Which aftermarket fuel filter is highly recommended for the Yukon GT?
Thanks
I like to call the local GM dealer, give them my VIN number, and then get them to read me the Part Number and the price. Then when I hear a high price, I say "I will call you back..." Then I am armed with an OEM part number, and Google is my friend.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I like to call the local GM dealer, give them my VIN number, and then get them to read me the Part Number and the price. Then when I hear a high price, I say "I will call you back..." Then I am armed with an OEM part number, and Google is my friend.
A concept I have used many times but sometimes the dealer parts person will not give a part number.

At least when you look up filter at RA and click on info, there is typically a list of OE part numbers and lots of times, it shows old part numbers and updated part numbers.

OP
OP
M

Mishal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you very much guys I will look around what you guys suggested. I guess I have a pic right now will post it. But for sure will have some more very soon. I want to bring it to original status asap. IMG_8460.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076