FS: 2002 Tahoe :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
interior looks cool. Is that a suede headliner. Any more pics of it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
clean truck...keep it posted for $15K....I see them going back up in prices. Now they may fall again this summer due to oil prices, but they are going back up.

You can always go down in price....but not up.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
127,*** miles

Whats it being an LS have to do with it? It has every LT option added except sun roof and 4wd.

LS is the lowest model you can get with the most basic options. Even though it has "LT option's", the base LS is worth less then the base LT. Just saying... obviously this is still a really nice super modded out LS that kills the average stock LT... My 2001 nbs tahoe Z71 with 140,xxxx that was pretty modded out sold for 8,900 cash in 4 days in april of last year...

HotCarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking hoe. If you won't take less than 15k then stay firm on it but it might take a while for anyone to offer anything close to that. The reason why the LS isn't an LT is that same reason why a cloned SS Camaro will never be worth as much as a numbers matching SS.

OP
OP
M

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump, someone buy this or trade me for a stock G35. I haven't drove this truck since november until today... I just don't like it anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA