Frustrated with 07 Tahoe Lt navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jiyah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My navigation screen doesn’t work at all. What can i do?

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Best solution is replace the head unit with a modern one that is compatible with android auto and Apple CarPlay. Nav by phone beats carmaker nav every time, and I’ve driven a LOT of newer cars with nav.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
press the top corner (not the screen) if that causes it to turn it on u have a cracked soldering joint

hitting the spot above the radio might also get it going ... just like with the old TVs

try Press the "Power" button on the navigation system and press the "NAV" hard key, this will open the nav disk tray

if it opens it means u got a cracked soldering joint somewhere

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a company on Ebay that repairs them. They also have a website whose name escapes me at the moment. The trouble with the aftermarket ones, as far as I know, they come and go constantly. Someone designs one, has a 1000 or 10000 made and when they are gone, that's it. From what I gather from posts on this forum, they don't last more than a few years either. Typical Chicom junk.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
What’s the back story? Did it occur after an electrical issue, during vehicle operation or on start up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons

Latest posts