Front Washer Fluid Motor Relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

al2fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a relay for the front washer motor? I have an 09 Yukon Denali. Fuse is good, rear washer fluid works yet. Swapped fuses between the 2 motors and rear still works. I got a new motor, the lower motor on the fluid reservoir which in my troubleshooting is for the front, and still doesn't turn on and shoot out fluid. Its a genuine delco motor. I haven't gone as far as putting 12v directly to the motor, but 2 of them bad?

I noticed that there is a click, like from a relay for the rear fluid. No relay click for the front, either that relay or I guess my turn signal stalk switch could be bad too. Anyone know where that relay is? Rear one sounds like it comes from the fuse block under the hood, but no clue on how to pull that fuse block to look underneath.

It only dies in winter when there is crappy weather and ton of driving to do!

Thanks!

OP
OP
al2fast

al2fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So....this was operator error. I've only been driving a GMT 900 style truck since 2010 you would think I know how to do it. I for some reason was just twisting the wiper speed ring down instead of pushing the top forward. I know...fool. My work car is a Ford Escape and that is how the washer fluid works on it. Cheap fix!

Happy new year everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019