Front Suspension Improvements - anyone interested?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been scouring the internet looking for body bushings as well as FRONT poly/urethane bushing kit for the upper Control arm and Lower control arm for the K2XX platform. @CMoore711 and I have looked into multiple companies with no luck. DJM Suspension is the closest we've come but their kits (replacement UCA & LCA) are specifically to lower the front end 2 inches or more. I personally would like a stock ride height UCA & LCA since I already have drop spindles.

If anyone know of any company doing poly or ure for our trucks can you let us know? We've even tried to compare part numbers of the silverado's to our trucks but only 2 part number match up and without physically having the bushings to both trucks side by side, there's no way to know if the parts would interchange.

Would anyone be interested in a group buy of poly bushings if we can find a company to make them? Or possibly tubular UCA and LCAs for our platform? I recently reached out to Global West Suspension to see if they would consider parts for our trucks. Let us know if interested since we would probably need a hard number. Thanks.

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subbed. I made a similar change a while back to my otherwise stock 2004 Explorer and the outcome was surprisingly noticeable considering the cost. I'd love to see options here.

Geared702

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been scouring the internet looking for body bushings as well as FRONT poly/urethane bushing kit for the upper Control arm and Lower control arm for the K2XX platform. @CMoore711 and I have looked into multiple companies with no luck. DJM Suspension is the closest we've come but their kits (replacement UCA & LCA) are specifically to lower the front end 2 inches or more. I personally would like a stock ride height UCA & LCA since I already have drop spindles.

If anyone know of any company doing poly or ure for our trucks can you let us know? We've even tried to compare part numbers of the silverado's to our trucks but only 2 part number match up and without physically having the bushings to both trucks side by side, there's no way to know if the parts would interchange.

Would anyone be interested in a group buy of poly bushings if we can find a company to make them? Or possibly tubular UCA and LCAs for our platform? I recently reached out to Global West Suspension to see if they would consider parts for our trucks. Let us know if interested since we would probably need a hard number. Thanks.
I was just about to purchase these DJM Suspension upper control arms and I looked at the welds. I changed my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17