Front Pads and Rotors for 2015 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t which is why I said go google reviews on those two forums.
I wanted to let the person research themselves and read both sides of the argument. I don’t have first hand experience.
But when their products put people in the hospital (both in travk and tow rigs) and the companies response is go pound sand, I tend to have reservations.

Is this better:
Their products are of questionable quality. Just fine for going to the store in a civic...maybe... but i wouldn’t tow with them or use them on a heavy vehicle.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, unfortunately this is like asking which oil is best. You are going to get a lot of different opinions and then you will really be confused. I saw where Wagner had good reviews and that is what we used at the Sheriffs Office on a fleet of 1600 vehicles with no issues. Good luck with your decision and whatever brand you decide on.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
My Tahoe has 35 inch tires that weigh a lot more than stock tires so my brakes were not as good as I would like so, I recently installed EBC rotors and EBC yellow pads they are an amazing improvement in breaking I highly recommend them.

Something I learned when I was road racing for a living was how important braking in new pads can be. So what ever type of brakes you go with be sure to break them in properly or as properly as you can.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travisryan78