Found One - Nothing Fancy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12many

Reaction score
I picked this up a few weeks ago. White with Dune interior. 2015i LT with trailering package and Nav. White is good for the summer in the desert. It was 101 yesterday !!

So far, I really like it. It is a big upgrade from my 2006 pathfinder. It rides nice and is quite. Power seems good. Nice interior. What is not to like other than the price. I paid about $300 under invoice so I am good with the deal.

I have about 500 miles so far and here are my initial thoughts.

I am getting better milage than my 6 cylinder pathfinder. I am really surprised how good it is. I am getting 17 to 20 in town and I have the lower geared trailer package. Have not had a long highway trip yet. I drive it easy and am rewarded with good milage.

The ride is nice, but it could put me to sleep. it is cushy and quiet. It is big which is good and bad.

High cargo area is a design flaw. I had more room in my pathfinder and it is a much smaller car.

My only real complaint is the seat. I really hurt my a$$ the first week but my weight is breaking it in and it is getting better. At first it gave me leg pains. Really bad. Hopefully in another week or so it will be better. I am about 6'4" and 215 so big, but not fat or abnormal.

Overall, I like it. I am going to get the front windows tinted soon but not sure if I should get 20% or 35%.

Thanks for everyone's input along the way.

Attachments

• IMG_4777 (2).jpg
    IMG_4777 (2).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 29

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia