Found: Carseat tether bracket from 00-06 3rd Row seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CountryBoy19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My seat is missing this bracket (circled in the photo). I'm guessing that at some point the handle on our seat was removed, and when replacing it they forgot to put the bracket back on before the handle. The bracket is held on by only 1 bolt (same bolt that holds the left side of the seat handle on) and it's very easy to remove (you don't have to pull the seat but it makes it easier). Removal of the bracket doesn't compromise the seat or the handle.

We're going to have to move one of the kid's carseats to the 3rd row to accommodate a new family addition. I don't know what to do. The closest scrapyard is an hour away and they won't let me snag just the bracket, I have to buy the whole 3rd row seat.

I'm sure there are scrapyards out there with vehicles that have damaged seats that won't mind letting you take just the bracket but none local to me will allow this.

I would like to purchase your bracket if you're ok removing it from your seat. Or, if you happen to wind up in a scrap yard looking for parts and you can snag one for a reasonable price, I'll pay your cost plus shipping.
007.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnQSmith