Found a Source for matching interior vinyl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, While making my custom center console. I was having trouble trying to find a vinyl that would match in color and grain pattern to the rest of our plastic dash and interior panels.

I went to a local supplier and found a spot on match. I bought it from them. However I used the info I learned from my local supply to find a online supplier. Here it is.

Monticello Endurasoft GM Vinyl.
http://www.perfectfit.com/15989/156723/Automotive/Monticello-Endurasoft-GM-Vinyl-54.html

I have the 2 tone tan interior. Darker brown on top dash and a lighter shale color on the bottom. I was matching the lower color so I bought the SHALE. It matches perfectly to my plastic panels. I believe the MEDIUM NEUTRAL will match the top but dont quote that.

However the pattern/texture is the same on all of these so you just need to find the right color for a perfect match.

I just figured this may help someone one day. Sure would have saved me alot of trouble.

PS: Also the SEM color coat color is Shale as well Item# 15793
This is for the lighter lower dash color

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700