Found a 2000 OBS Z71 for parts .......quick question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to build a Z71 Yukon clone.

I just found a donor truck on CL for sale or parts.......no title means I just want the parts.

The front bumper, step bars, grill guard and wheels are easy. My question is what is the hassle with grabbing the fender flares. I know the fender flares on the ZR2 S10s and Blazers were a total PITA to remove..... any insight or tips on them would be great.

Also, are there any other parts that others here would want?

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id be interested in the fog light harnesses, under dash to switch and underhood to lights.
Thanks
Tbruz

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do for you......no promises though.

I've already harvested the fog light switch, I'm going to wire it to work with an aftermarket wiring harness so I can pick and choose when to run them

Tbruz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I want those stock harnesses so I can try to recreate them.
Tbruz

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can follow the harness up from under the truck........where does it go from there? Does the foglight harness run separate from the main harness?

Just trying to see how much of thise truck I have to tear apart to get it for you. The donor truck is over an hour away from where I live.

OP
OP
1BADI5

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I have altered my plan on the Z71 conversion

I'm not going to use the bumper (to much rust)

BUT both foglights and foglight buckets are in great shape. I also have a OEM foglight switch too. I'm open to offers......but the eBay prices are insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk