FLOWMASTER FORCE II CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM on 5.3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcsizzle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds nice for a single. Check my signature for the Corsa...6.2 though.

Reaction score
Anyone have this installed on their 21+ Tahoe / Yukon with the 5.3? https://www.holley.com/products/exhaust/exhaust_systems/flowmaster/force_ii/parts/817949
I always liked the Flowmaster sound. I'm looking for a moderate sound, but deep and throaty. This cat back system has larger pipes and a custom resonator (in addition to the Super 40 muffler).
Anyone have experience with this setup? Any videos would be appreciated.
This is awesome. Exactly what I'm looking for in an exhaust system.

Hopefully, someone has experience with it here. If not, I'll be the test dummy

OP
OP
M

mcsizzle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is awesome. Exactly what I'm looking for in an exhaust system.

Hopefully, someone has experience with it here. If not, I'll be the test dummy
I got it. Had it for about a month now. Very happy with it. There's a little bit of drone at highway speeds but not too bad. Sounds great at startup and at low speeds. Moderate overall sound, not too loud but much better than stock. I'll try to post a clip.

MacTiki

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got it. Had it for about a month now. Very happy with it. There's a little bit of drone at highway speeds but not too bad. Sounds great at startup and at low speeds. Moderate overall sound, not too loud but much better than stock. I'll try to post a clip.
I'm looking forward to your clip, I've had this in my Amazon cart too, but wanted a real world video.

Apollo13

Reaction score
I actually went to a muffler shop and had flowmaster muffler installed and keeping everything else stock.

I like the sound vs stock. I will try and record the cold start in the morning. 20230329_122020.jpg

Apollo13

Reaction score
Heres a short clip from this morning. I will upload another later while pressing the gas.

I like the sound for me since this is my daily driver and hauling kids but just enough and not crazy loud. Its night and day when i compare to my wife's 22 tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972