Floor mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneasle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've finally gotten all of my Husky products in and installed. Fit on everything was great, with the exception of the second row over the hump in the middle. It is a little loose there, but doesn't seem to cause a problem. I think I might pull it out and put some weight on it and see if it flattens out, which may help.

I got the weatherbeater versions. Front ones fit great, 3rd row fits great. Cargo liner goes under the 3rd row, and was a bit fiddly to install by myself, but it seems to fit fine.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm also considering rubber floor liners like WeatherTech or Husky VS. a carpeted floor liner. I think carpeted looks better but rubber protects better. Has anyone seen a carpeted floor liner, meaning it covers almost all the carpeted areas like a WeatherTech floor liner but made of carpeting?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I'm also considering rubber floor liners like WeatherTech or Husky VS. a carpeted floor liner. I think carpeted looks better but rubber protects better. Has anyone seen a carpeted floor liner, meaning it covers almost all the carpeted areas like a WeatherTech floor liner but made of carpeting?

Look at Lloyd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE