First PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks to be in overall excellent shape. You got the perfect color IMHO. I also agree nice find.

OP
OP
A

Amp653

Reaction score
Thank you all. Just had the complete heater core done due to someone cracking the frame when trying to mess witnesses hoses. That lead to finding the evaporator leaking. So we did it all and four new blend doors. She rides strong. Now working on cosmetics. Days overlay, new seats and new factory console. Bought the D.I.C and finally was able to go through my system. All looked good expect for the hours clocked. They were a lot lol. A lot of idle time that’s for sure. So far good experience.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you all. Just had the complete heater core done due to someone cracking the frame when trying to mess witnesses hoses. That lead to finding the evaporator leaking. So we did it all and four new blend doors. She rides strong. Now working on cosmetics. Days overlay, new seats and new factory console. Bought the D.I.C and finally was able to go through my system. All looked good expect for the hours clocked. They were a lot lol. A lot of idle time that’s for sure. So far good experience.
Thecopcar has 9500 hours. Theothertwin has 8500.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76