Financing - rate comparisons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Hi
I am not sure this is the right thread but is the Costco $1,000 off obtained just by getting a Costco membership? I have Supplier Pricing in place but would like the extra $1,000 if possible. Thanks

A couple of years ago I bought a Colorado at GM’s then current employee price offer and stacked a cash back from CostCo with it. It was a great deal.

Reaction score
Hi
I am not sure this is the right thread but is the Costco $1,000 off obtained just by getting a Costco membership? I have Supplier Pricing in place but would like the extra $1,000 if possible. Thanks

The offer back in November had the stipulation that you had to have been a Costco Member for a certain period of time, which I believe was 6 months(?). I don't believe the Costco $1000 discount for our vehicles (i.e., Tahoe/Yukon) is being offered anymore (They have a Cadillac $1500 promotion going right now the excludes the Escalade). I did get my $1000 Costco discount though back in November for my 2021 Tahoe Z71 and combined the it with my Military Discount ($3385 off for Military, plus $1000 Costco), and depending on the dealer, they may also be able to add other incentives locally. I thought I read on this board that they treated the GM Supplier Discount and the Military discount in the same manner.

One more thing; If you are eligible for the military discount OR are a current Costco Member, they also have their own pricing program that you might check on to see how it compares to the GM Supplier discount. They have the "builder" capability on their web sites. I'm guessing the discounts are of similar value, but you don't know until you do the comparison. It might be only a few dollars, but you never know!!

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up going with dealer financing,they got me 2.18% for 72.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruzic99

Latest posts