Finally finished 22 Tahoe RST Mods...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SpartanTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd replace those stock rims too, the new ones are similar to the black factory 22s I have on mine. GM needs some help in the rim design dept nowadays.
100% agree. And their optional wheels when ordering/building, while they do look better than the stock wheels, are $2500-$3000. For that price I decided to go aftermarket and pay half of that.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That rig looks sweet. I'm usually not a fan of aftermarket wheels but those ones look great and work really well with the lowered look. My only real critique is the black tail lights (way too dark IMO and they don't match the reflectors in the rear bumper) but other than that it looks dope

OP
OP
S

SpartanTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That rig looks sweet. I'm usually not a fan of aftermarket wheels but those ones look great and work really well with the lowered look. My only real critique is the black tail lights (way too dark IMO and they don't match the reflectors in the rear bumper) but other than that it looks dope
Thanks! Yeah I was hoping for more of a smoked look for the rear lights. They are darker than I expected. It is just a wrap so I can take if off. Or may be Recon will eventually make taillights for it. It was one of those add on things where my car guy was like...you want me to tint the taillights...so I was like sure. I am going to swap out the rear bulbs for LEDs to make them a bit brighter.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The darkened tail lights look much better than the old velcro-on ones, did you darken the 3rd brake light?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic