Finally!! A set up I enjoy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just announced you know how to add that stuff to your vehicle. Now, should someone try to search in the future, they can ask you questions about it, or see what your setup looks like. No need to be sorry.
I dont think with a setup like this people should ask him questions bout it. A bunch of mismatched crap thrown together isnt exactly a good idea. Again, if op enjoys it im happy for him (as i saod) that doesnt mean its a good job. ‍♂️♂️

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never mind @chadw. He’s been posting some rather rude and condescending posts lately.

This is the perfect place to post stuff like this.
So were all just cool with poorly planned and poorly executed work, because feelings? Stupid ideas are stupid ideas. You could achieve better results with less but better equipment. Thats what we should be championing. Im not smarter or a more talented installer than anyone else, weve all got the potential to do good work.. doing it is what it comes down too.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont think with a setup like this people should ask him questions bout it. A bunch of mismatched crap thrown together isnt exactly a good idea. Again, if op enjoys it im happy for him (as i saod) that doesnt mean its a good job. ‍♂️♂️

So were all just cool with poorly planned and poorly executed work, because feelings? Stupid ideas are stupid ideas. You could achieve better results with less but better equipment. Thats what we should be championing. Im not smarter or a more talented installer than anyone else, weve all got the potential to do good work.. doing it is what it comes down too.

Hey Chad- If you have an issue being a decent person, there’s another forum where you’ll fit right in. It’s www.gmfullsize.com so head on over there and join the rest of the asshats.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jonesy92

Jonesy92

Reaction score
cool, how loud does that get?

is that 1/2 farad cap enough? i am not familiar w/ them.
I’ve never tested it. It does get retry loud, but I do like clarity too. It came with shit, like 11stock speaker/tweeter locations, I just upgraded them.
And I believe a full cap would be used more towards 1000w and above, but the 1/2 up to the 1000w mark.

OP
OP
Jonesy92

Jonesy92

Reaction score
As for the “Poorly executed”, and “thrown together”, they’re all matching wattages,ratings, size and air displacement. Brands are brands. Sure, some are better than others, but after it’s all said and done, Your idea of proper Execution, and someone else’s may Ben totally different. So that’s that.
As for the Decked our Jon boat comment.

It’s ehh, usually aluminum, 10-16 foot flat bottom, modified v hulls, and v hull boats we build into full bass boats. Trolling motors, casting decks, everything. All hand built. Mine was a ‘77 Sea Nympth, 12footer, ‘69 9.5hp Evinrude. Fully built, rod locker, back storage and hatches, 6 gal fuel tank, front casting deck with under storage, had lowrance fish finder, everything. Paid 400$ for the shell, trailer, and a battery. Built it for about 5-600$ in materials, marine ply, what not. And recently sold for 2grand. Here she is. Hopefully, I’ll be working on another, but bigger one shortly.

waygreen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As for the “Poorly executed”, and “thrown together”, they’re all matching wattages,ratings, size and air displacement. Brands are brands. Sure, some are better than others, but after it’s all said and done, Your idea of proper Execution, and someone else’s may Ben totally different. So that’s that.
As for the Decked our Jon boat comment.

It’s ehh, usually aluminum, 10-16 foot flat bottom, modified v hulls, and v hull boats we build into full bass boats. Trolling motors, casting decks, everything. All hand built. Mine was a ‘77 Sea Nympth, 12footer, ‘69 9.5hp Evinrude. Fully built, rod locker, back storage and hatches, 6 gal fuel tank, front casting deck with under storage, had lowrance fish finder, everything. Paid 400$ for the shell, trailer, and a battery. Built it for about 5-600$ in materials, marine ply, what not. And recently sold for 2grand. Here she is. Hopefully, I’ll be working on another, but bigger one shortly.

You can't talk up your rig like that and then leave me hanging with no pictures!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645