Finally! 2015 Yukon Denali, Black, 22's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smsm05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Jason,

My name is Bill Davis and I work for a GMC owner publication called GMC The Magazine. We have a section that includes positive comments on GMC models from owners on social media, and I would like to include your impressions of your new Yukon Denali.

Could I have permission to reprint those comments in our magazine? I would just list your user name (JasonDenali15) and cite the name of the forum. Thank you for your consideration.

Bill Davis
GMC The Magazine
(248) 729-4619
[email protected]

OP
OP
JasonDenali15

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason,

My name is Bill Davis and I work for a GMC owner publication called GMC The Magazine. We have a section that includes positive comments on GMC models from owners on social media, and I would like to include your impressions of your new Yukon Denali.

Could I have permission to reprint those comments in our magazine? I would just list your user name (JasonDenali15) and cite the name of the forum. Thank you for your consideration.

Bill Davis
GMC The Magazine
(248) 729-4619
[email protected]
Sure. No problem.

TheAgency

Reaction score
Looks sharp! Black looks gorgeous on these full-size trucks and I really like those specific 22's you have. I can only speak for myself, everyone has their own taste, but I think the big chrome rims can be over the top. You're wheels fill the well's up nicely and compliment the truck, not draw attention from it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n