Few questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Well, After realizing how expensive rims are. I think i need a different approach to "new rims"

I know there are some ways that i can really really bring back the shine in my stock rims. But i have a question. What material are the stock chevy rims made of? And should s sand off the clear coat and just give them a new coat of Dupli Color wheel paint? Im willing to take my time and do it right but i just want opinions.

Black_Rain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your 17?

Keep your money, worry about that stuff when you can actually afford do it right.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your 17?

Keep your money, worry about that stuff when you can actually afford do it right.
Chip Foose staretd at about 12 years old..........age has nothing to do with great ambition.

The factory wheels have the clear coat, so once you take it off there's no going back.
I paid like $450 for soem chrome 16" steel wheels for my 1998.
What are you looking for and price wise?

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
go check out a pick-a-part. Sometimes they have a deal..as much as you can carry for a set price.take a hood off a vehicle load it up with wheels and goodies and drag it out!! Good luck and take a friend to help drag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972