FENDER FLARES ON A 4door?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for flares for my 4dr for a while too. I just refuse to pay over $500 for f-ing plastic that cost $5 to make.

OP
OP
C

cmcarr85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i know what your saying... i just want it to be legal bc the front 37s stick out way to far...

is that normal the front stick out about 2 inches more than the rear?

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personaly like the OEM look more than the flares pictured above...IMO its worth paying more, but not hundreds more

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on your lift as to whether your front rims will stick out. you can put spacers in the rear to even them out some, but theres not much you can do to stick the fronts back in other than rim offset.

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i know what your saying... i just want it to be legal bc the front 37s stick out way to far...

is that normal the front stick out about 2 inches more than the rear?

All the Chevy trucks I have owned have stuck out an inch or more in the front than the rear. Wheel offset is the only fix.

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd you get the rear doors to fit on those bushwackers?? I've tried everything on mine and they wont stay on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas

Latest posts