Fender Flares, Headlights,Taillights, Markers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Hey guys, Looking for any extra stuff you may have for a 1996 tahoe. Just list any extra stuff you may want to get rid of. Thanks alot.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got some stock parts laying around in the garage off the 2-door. side steps, bug shield, lower valiance, turn signals, headlights, most of the stock air box, exhaust manifolds, rims, etc etc.

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
How much you want for the valence? I can get it on ebay shipped to my door for $30 so... i might be itnerested in the steps to. Can you get pics of everything?

nine5yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a street scene gen III front bumper cover, a rear bumper cover , some xenon fender flares and running boards for a 4dr t/y comin off. also have a 30 bar polished billet grille

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
i have a street scene gen III front bumper cover, a rear bumper cover , some xenon fender flares and running boards for a 4dr t/y comin off. also have a 30 bar polished billet grille

Can i see pics? Im interested in that 30 bar billet grille and fender flares. Im not so sure the flares will fit a 2 dr though. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10