Factory USB radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skeith223

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all I was just wondering if a 2010 factory USB Tahoe radio will work in a 2007 Tahoe and will it be plug and play, I'm wanting to upgrade my radio with the USB for iPod integration thanks.

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an "unlocked" usb radio for sale if your intrested.. it works great but i just bought a navigation and no longer need it... i want $200

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
OP, the 2010 radio will work in your truck, however there is no such thing as plug and play with these trucks. The dealership needs to program the trucks computer to work with the radio. You may also need a jumper harness made if your radio has navigation and your truck didn't. Look to spend about $250 at your dealership for all of this. Also make sure the tech working on your truck is competent and knowledgeable on this. GM might try taking the tech that it won't work, but a good tech knows how to make it work. I found all of this out the hard way when I had a 2011 Silverado navigation radio installed in my 2007 Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts