Factory CD Tray Pocket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had an aftermarket radio installed into my Yukon and I want to know if there is a way to replace the old CD tray with a pocket of some sort? Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect! Thanks Atomic. One day maybe my Yukon will look like your Tahoe lol. Did you just paint your stock door handles? and mirrors? I've wanting to do that to mine.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Haha perhaps.. just dont copy it.. lol Um well the door handles are from a previous yr truck. They are metal and smooth. Yours on your truck are probably plastic and have a texture to them..
The mirrors are yes factory. i took them off the door, took everything apart on them, and prepped and painted.. You have to pop off the mirror part because you will never be able to spray paint behind on in there.. good luck man..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
who the hell wants to copy that jackolantern?????:)

:STFU::flipthebird::STFU::flipthebird::STFU: :upyours:

HAHA just kidding mmmaaann. I take that as a compliment.. lol who doesnt like to drive around in a big orange truck and have weird ass people stare at you and yell shit out their windows in the freeway.. lol

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
:STFU::flipthebird::STFU::flipthebird::STFU: :upyours:

HAHA just kidding mmmaaann. I take that as a compliment.. lol who doesnt like to drive around in a big orange truck and have weird ass people stare at you and yell shit out their windows in the freeway.. lol

Lmao i can only imagine :mfr_omg: what is that thing?
HAHA i can picture it now

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha pretty much.. i had some lady sticking her head out the window yelling at me saying how she liked the color.. haha! it was great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n