Ez-pass mounting location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
I am looking to mount my EZ-Pass somewhere out of sight. Anyone here mount it under the hood near the grill? Any other ideas?

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
toll tag. just put it on the windshield where its supposd to go. it aint that bad. :)

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
are you actually worried about having it stolen? You can get one of those ezpass holders or un mount it when not needed

anthonyc

Reaction score
They make an ez pass license plate frame for the front. Call customer service and ask for it

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know exactly what it looks like but I have a quickpass for my community and it a sticker about 2" by 2" and I stuck it in the upper part of my windshield on the right side near my rear view mirror. You can't see if from the outside because of the factory tint on top of the windshield.

OP
OP
BigRed76

BigRed76

SeniorGroupbuyMember
Reaction score
well I came up with a great solution that works beautifully. I sprayed the EZ-pass tag flat black leaving the tag ID covered with electrical tape in case I need to reference it in the future and mounted it using the 3M adhesive strips that they come with to the top of the foam bumper directly behind the honeycomb grill. I've attached a picture for reference. You can't see it and it works. Mission accomplished!

Attachments

• ezpass.jpg
    ezpass.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 46

anthonyc

Reaction score
well I came up with a great solution that works beautifully. I sprayed the EZ-pass tag flat black leaving the tag ID covered with electrical tape in case I need to reference it in the future and mounted it using the 3M adhesive strips that they come with to the top of the foam bumper directly behind the honeycomb grill. I've attached a picture for reference. You can't see it and it works. Mission accomplished!
i wonder if its waterproof

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChuckWoodChuck