Exhaust tip help???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some help people??!! I am getting ready to do my exhaust and I need help picking a tip. I am installing a new muffler (MagnaFlow) and doing the resonator delete. I have narrowed it down to three tips and I am having a tough time picking one. I am blacking out the Tahoe and want to go with a black tip. I am leaning towards #1 because it is different and I think it would give it an unique look. I would just like to get a few peoples opinions. Thanks!!

Attachments

• oval tailpipe.jpg
    oval tailpipe.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 21
  • dual slant exhaust tip.jpg
    dual slant exhaust tip.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 19
  • gloss oval tip.jpg
    gloss oval tip.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 14

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
make sure, what ever you get is dbl wall rolled stainless, I have 2 on mine and they are absolutely hands down best looking tips available...
Will not rust or discolor.

OP
OP
fireman297

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. I just ordered the dual tip and I will get it installed as soon as I get it. I am getting very close to having all the mods done and then I will get pics up. Just waiting on my darn wheels!!!! Here is the link to the site where I found that tip. They have a lot of really nice ones. http://www.assuredautomotiveproducts.com/main.sc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12