Exhaust Question

What exhaust will give me better sound and pickup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll never have another blowmaster. Ditched that and my last 2 setups have been lts with a dmax bullet dumped. Btw just swapping a muffler won't give u noticable mpgs or hp

vserduchka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow 13259 XL. 33 bucks from amazon.

Best muffler you'll ever own. Mean growl at startup and when you get on the gas.

NO drone at cruising speeds.

Trust me, my wife likes it, and she normally hates loud exhausts.

Kfarron1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow 13259 XL. 33 bucks from amazon.

Best muffler you'll ever own. Mean growl at startup and when you get on the gas.

NO drone at cruising speeds.

Trust me, my wife likes it, and she normally hates loud exhausts.

Will this work on a 03' Yukon Denali xl? My stock muffler is 1 in and 2 out...

vserduchka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this work on a 03' Yukon Denali xl? My stock muffler is 1 in and 2 out...

Yes it will work. They simply cut off my y-pipe and welded on a section of straight pipe.

I got ***** on the price of installation, but it should only cost you about $50 to $80.

Less than 100 bucks out the door ain't half bad.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Until You can prove that some aplication have not lost power with a particular muffler, you cant say its not possible.

When I get around to pulling the crap mufflers I just put on mine off. I will be going with Duel Spintech's.
As advised by Black bear.. Justin seems to like them alot...

Last edited:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think flowmasters are the biggest joke ever they sound like crap imo and dont do much. just get a magnaflow. i have 1 on my hoe amd it is the perfect sound low deep rumble loud at wot and not annoying cruising. sometimes i dont even turn radio on just roll down windows and listen to the ponies not that i have many haha

and for me, the Magnaflows sound 'hick'...not for me.

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never been a big fan of the flowmaster, had one for a week once and swapped it for a magnaflow that brought back the power. I lost all mid torque with the flowmaster, sounds loud which would have gotten annoying but that's just me. I also had a gibson header and complete exhaust that lasted me over 150k miles until I sold the truck. Sounded good, not too loud but when you got on it, you could tell it had an exhaust.

MUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if somone can tell me how to put a video on ill get 1 up of my magnaflow. i took a video before we tore apart the manifolds and stuff. putting headers on in the am

MUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guess if you think magnaflow sound hick you must have never been outside the city limits because round here all we have is hicks and my hoe is the least hick sounding truck in town

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jterry76