Esky / Denali Console Finally !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
where do you get the deflector? i have one in my yukon but i think i am going to sell it

you want to sell one? where do u live?

Get One From A Denali Or Escalade That Had These Center Consoles In It.
Its Just A Little Piece Of The Air Duct.
If I Cant Find One I'm Sure It Wouldn't Be To Hard To Make Something To Deflect The Air.

yes im sure you could just make one its just a flat piece of plastic with edges flared out

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice! I have one in each of my trucks. Awesome upgrade with an OEM fit. One of my trucks has the new floor vent to bypass the console, the other does not.

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

ekylypse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im Actually In Rockford LKQ Has A Few Denali/Eskys ?
I had blinders on looking for a multi-function switch and 3rd brake light, but I did pull some woodgrain & window switches from a denali. It was bitter cold and only stayed as long as I had to. lol. It was a 4dr denali with esky seats. I go every couple of weeks between my cutlass, the 'hoe and other random vehicles. They have a list of what vehicles they have and you might even be able to call them and find out for sure.

A fellow Rockfordian. Awesome.

OP
OP
Kramlik

Kramlik

Reaction score
I had blinders on looking for a multi-function switch and 3rd brake light, but I did pull some woodgrain & window switches from a denali. It was bitter cold and only stayed as long as I had to. lol. It was a 4dr denali with esky seats. I go every couple of weeks between my cutlass, the 'hoe and other random vehicles. They have a list of what vehicles they have and you might even be able to call them and find out for sure.

A fellow Rockfordian. Awesome.

Nice ! Thats Pretty Cool Man, My House Is Actually In Machesney But Grew Up in Rockford Moved Recently My Lady Lives In Durand Im There Quite A Bit

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This isn't done yet?

:yaoface2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member