Esky 3rd and G4 Tails?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carmine...I moved your posts to a new thread as to not clutter up Faite's thread :waytogo: No worries, I lost track of where we were at too. Now you can discuss this all you want in this thread.

OP
OP
T

Tahoe_NY

Reaction score
Carmine...I moved your posts to a new thread as to not clutter up Faite's thread :waytogo: No worries, I lost track of where we were at too. Now you can discuss this all you want in this thread.

Thank you sir :adminpower: :cheers:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ctahoe09

Reaction score
Anyone know how the Esky 3rd brake light looks with the Tahoe/Yukon stock tail lights?

No idea... but i have the G5's and esky 3rd brake light and they look awesome.... as far as the d pillar appliques i have not bother of getting them replaced.... if you are picky then you might want to go with g4's but if you want the g5's you can get the appliques..... it does not look bad at all if you keep your stock appliques to be honest. but if you are very **** about stuff then go with g4's
:)

Last edited:

ronnieglasses

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yukon won't look right with the stock tails and black d pillars imo cause you'd have to paint the esky spoiler black as well.

The Tahoe stock tails slightly better, but there's a difference in the finish between the clear leds and cover of the esky 3rd and the filament bulbs and hazy finish of the stockers.
Looks good if you upgrade to G4 tails tho cause the lighting and finish matches that of the esky 3rd.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Esky 3rd and G4 combo:

f4650d84.jpg

What is the name of your clear tails? Do they come smoked?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ronnieglasses

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The G4s in the quoted pic come in ...

Red: http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-08-09-CH...hoe&hash=item1e6f4026c9&vxp=mtr#ht_3810wt_869
Chrome: http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-09-CHEVY...oe&hash=item5ae88877ce&vxp=mtr#ht_4006wt_1102
Black: http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-08-09-CH...hoe&hash=item20c5b3247c&vxp=mtr#ht_3866wt_869

The Escalade OEM tails in my signature also come in Red, clear/chrome, and like mine in smoked gray.
G5 Escalade reps also come in those colors.

Thank you for the clarification.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
No idea... but i have the G5's and esky 3rd brake light and they look awesome.... as far as the d pillar appliques i have not bother of getting them replaced.... if you are picky then you might want to go with g4's but if you want the g5's you can get the appliques..... it does not look bad at all if you keep your stock appliques to be honest. but if you are very **** about stuff then go with g4's
:)

x2... Changing the applique(s) above the tails is optional and not required. The Esky tails are shaped differently from the Yukon/Tahoe appliques, but it is less noticeable than you'd think... IF you look at it from the top or bottom it can be seen, but otherwise the difference is minimal...

DSC03539.jpg
DSC03541.jpg
DSC03536.jpg

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
picture.php

Yuk0n07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going with serge on this one, it just dosent look right IMO. If you gonna do the G5's and Esky third why not get the pillars. I do think the G4's and esky third look great with the regular pillars. Just my .02