Escalade Taillights installed on 2015 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I'm just trying to do my part and help other members out. This stuff comes easy to me I used to be a custom installer years ago before I started my new career.

bourgeois

Reaction score
looks good. I knew someone would figure it out. One question, does the long LED brake light still blink with your blinkers? Thanks

OP
OP
M

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it has to blink there's no way around it but to be honest it looks better and very obvious when blinking with the yellow turn signal.

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it has to blink there's no way around it but to be honest it looks better and very obvious when blinking with the yellow turn signal.
how do the led light strips act in the front when you use turn signals while headlamps are off?
i had the vland ones and the front led strips were also blinking when lamps were off.
at the moment i am back to stock setup and in process with vland to get a refund for faulty product.

the vland taillights were a safety issue with dim brakelamps during the day.

Tacalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Fantastic Write-up... I'll be doing this in a couple of weeks. 1 question - my Cadillac Parts guy says there are 2 different part numbers for the Dr side & 2 different numbers for the Passenger side. Apparently 2015 there was a mid-year change... do you know what part number the one is that you got from Cadillac? These are the two numbers for the Dr side...
I have not been able to determine the difference searching the web.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts