Escalade SLP Hood

yea or nay

• yea

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • nay

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, ok. Thought he brought them.

I am not sure I could go cruising where I'm not reachable by phone. I'm too attached to my kids. They'd have to go on the cruise with me. Unfortunately. Which would ruin any fun and acts of irresponsibility I could fathom.

We went on a cruise last year and left the kids with the grandparents. You still get service for the most part but obviously it's outrageous in cost but we left our phones on JUST IN CASE someone had to get a hold of us. Luckily, no one did, though. That's the only time we've not seen our kids for longer than a night when they've spent the night and one of the grandparents house. We were definitely glad to see them when we got back.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We went on a cruise last year and left the kids with the grandparents. You still get service for the most part but obviously it's outrageous in cost but we left our phones on JUST IN CASE someone had to get a hold of us. Luckily, no one did, though. That's the only time we've not seen our kids for longer than a night when they've spent the night and one of the grandparents house. We were definitely glad to see them when we got back.

And what if something bad did happen. Not like you can just hop on a chopper and fly back. That's my issue.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And what if something bad did happen. Not like you can just hop on a chopper and fly back. That's my issue.

Yeah and that's definitely a concern and can't say that didn't cross our mind. Luckily nothing did and all ended up going off without a hitch.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And what if something bad did happen. Not like you can just hop on a chopper and fly back.

Speak for yourself.

:gr_grin:

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Okay so Serge is not getting the hood.

Can we please change the name of this thread to "potential cruise disasters"?

Thank you.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay so Serge is not getting the hood.

Can we please change the name of this thread to "potential cruise disasters"?

Thank you.
No, he said he's just not getting it until he gets to FL.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread seems more apt these days ...

What to do, what to do ...

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do it Soulsea!!! You can't tell on black that much anyways!

Yeah the main difference twee the SLP hood and the OEM one is that small cowling in the middle, and it's a pretty subtle difference at that.

Trying to figure out if it's worth the hassle and $.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10