Escalade Mirror Upgrade Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Dierk. I also build a harness that will add those circuits and enable the puddle lamps, turn signals and driver auto dim features. If you'd like to order, send me an email to [email protected]. Thanks.

JLNwebb0922

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Dierk. I also build a harness that will add those circuits and enable the puddle lamps, turn signals and driver auto dim features. If you'd like to order, send me an email to [email protected]. Thanks.
Thanks for your contributions! Today, I finally installed the brand new Escalade mirrors for my Tahoe (w/ driver seat memory). And I've noticed that all functions work except for the puddle lamps. For context, my stock factory mirrors had puddle lamps, and worked perfectly. Does you harness address the issue of only the puddle lamps not working?

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your contributions! Today, I finally installed the brand new Escalade mirrors for my Tahoe (w/ driver seat memory). And I've noticed that all functions work except for the puddle lamps. For context, my stock factory mirrors had puddle lamps, and worked perfectly. Does you harness address the issue of only the puddle lamps not working?
Are you sure your new mirrors actually have puddle lamps? Some do not, but will fold, have blind spot, and turn signal....

JLNwebb0922

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you sure your new mirrors actually have puddle lamps? Some do not, but will fold, have blind spot, and turn signal....
Update: I tried the puddle lights again tonight, and the lights are now working. I’m guessing the lights were just too dim to notice in daylight. But I swapped the standard puddle lights for the OEM Chevy bowtie LEDs. Pleased with the final product. Now debating integrating the cameras…IMG_0947.jpg

Last edited:

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your existing mirrors had puddle lamps, the eskys should work if all your connections are solid AND your eskys have puddle lamps. I’ve seen a variety of options for the eskys. Some with/without puddle, blind spot or heat.

Vipverbob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update: I tried the puddle lights again tonight, and the lights are now working. I’m guessing the lights were just too dim to notice in daylight. But I swapped the standard puddle lights for the OEM Chevy bowtie LEDs. Pleased with the final product. Now debating integrating the cameras…View attachment 407241
Do you have the part numbers for the mirrors you ordered? Thanks

Vipverbob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. I however had ordered a set of used ones on Tuesday before your post. Plus with the strike, I doubted I would get them. They are already installed and AWESOME!!!! 1000% better. Thanks though to document the number for future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh