Escalade Cluster in NNBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
The price on the bezel/shroud is what has me holding out. Just not sure i want to pull the plug if its gonna end up costing an arm and a leg (for me anyways). You figure the harness plus the cluster itself is about 350-500 depending on new cluster or not, then dealership fee for reprogramming it (not sure of cost), then shroud cost, and finally install (time and labor vs paying someone).

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would be the difference between the Tahoes and say a Denali for this cluster swap? I'd be very interested in it for my Denali as well.

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Same cluster. This NNBS Escalade cluster can fit in any 07-14 Tahoe, Yukon, Silverado, Sierra, Etc. Plug and play, you'll just need to have it programmed to your vehicle (mileage). Whats included in what I have is a cluster (used, needs to have mileage corrected), and a plug and play harness. If you don't feel like changing your mileage, that's fine, it will work as soon as its plugged in, but don't come back to me when its time to get a state inspection.

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I get a quote for the costs, I'm interested in the mod. Thanks!

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Jay - Thats not an Escalade cluster. Thats a Tahoe cluster with a face and blue LEDs. Escalade cluster is completely different shape / design.

I have extra clusters and a bunch of harnesses. $375 shipped for the cluster and harness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076